Senior Software Quality Engineer
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
The Senior Software QA Engineer assists the team with all aspects of quality control, including automated regression and performance testing. The Senior Software QA Engineer is a utility player who's willing to learn and explore new tools to succeed.
- Act as a mentor and become the subject matter expert on all quality assurance-related activity
- Maintain the startup mindset with great initiative, attitude and a focus on results
- Dissect web traffic with browser tools and other utilities, including Fiddler
- Create automated integration tests
- Work with the engineers, analysts, and leaders to create and/or validate test plans
- Work with other teams to create load test plans
- 4 years of software quality assurance experience
- Experience with Behavior Driven Testing/Development
- Experience with a variety of SQA tools, including Selenium, SpecFlow, CodedUI, and JMeter
- Experience with Microsoft C#, Microsoft .NET Core, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Web API
- Basic scripting skills with programs like Perl, Bash, Groovy, PHP, etc.
- Knowledge of both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic and AppDynamics
- Experience working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.
- Knowledge of basic security testing, including input validation
Back to top