- 3 years of systems administration experience (server and network)
- 2 years of experience with Visual Basic, C# or PowerShell
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology or a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with various programming languages
The Senior Salesforce Administrator works on the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance and administration while ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the information systems that support core organizational functions.
- Provide technical support for proper server and network functionality
- Troubleshoot system errors or bugs
- Monitor and communicate server and network outages and coordinate with the vendor and/or other business areas to resolve the issue
- Install system and associated hardware updates, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Research methods, technologies and procedures to enhance system efficiency
- Share best practices with peers and new team members
- Design, test and implement changes to a system and/or systems
- Work to enhance, formalize and standardize system configuration processes and procedures
- Analyze and propose system configuration changes to business partners and end users
- Analyze and assist with software configuration functions and activities for web-based and internally hosted applications
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration
- Help integrate externally hosted (cloud) based systems with internal applications with minimal supervision
- Mentor and coach other team members
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 11 consecutive years, 2010 - 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 - 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.