Senior Public Relations Manager
The Senior Public Relations Manager provides strategy and skillfully executes on external campaigns. This team member is prepared to roll up their sleeves and tell the story of all things Quicken Loans. This team member has a deep understanding of the public relations field and has a proven track record of using creative methods to navigate the current media landscape on a local and national level.
- Develop and implement captivating public relations programs in support of the Rock Family of Companies
- Position Quicken Loans as a technology leader both in and out of the mortgage sector
- Develop and nurture lasting relationships with a diverse base of media, with a focus on national technology reporters
- Use a broad base of communications skills to evangelize the Quicken Loans message
- Prepare written materials in multiple styles to appeal to a variety of audiences and demographics while maintaining core messaging
- Participate in crisis communications and strategy development and implementation
- Plan and manage press tours, conferences and events
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or journalism
- 7 years of experience in public relations
- Experience managing crisis communications strategy with proven examples of success
- Social media knowledge, including the ability to customize and promote messaging across multiple social platforms
- Proven experience securing media coverage in print, online and broadcast media
- Experience delivering creative and interesting solutions to complicated challenges
- Strong writing skills with a proven track record of writing in different voices for a multitude of audiences
What'll Make You Special
- Experience working in the financial technology (fintech) industry
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top