- Master's degree in software development, computer science, algorithm design, artificial intelligence, or machine learning or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience as a machine learning engineer and using libraries, such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform - Azure ML Services, Databricks, AKS, etc.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g., Apache Hive, Pig, HBase and Kafka)
- Experience with distributed computing platforms, such as Spark, and user interface frameworks, such as Angular or React
- Ph.D. in software development, computer science, algorithm design, artificial intelligence, or machine learning or equivalent experience
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, including proficiency in Java, Scala, C/C++ or Python
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
The Machine Learning Engineer designs and develops the platform and frameworks that facilitate automated data-driven decision-making, gathers data, and determines statistical algorithms and models that a system can use to learn from experience, predict outcomes and make decisions.
- Collaborate with data scientists to develop algorithms and tools for training and running simulations
- Build services to interact with machine learning models through simulations
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and share best practices
- Develop services that host the trained models and work with other application teams to integrate them into business processes
- Gather and analyze large datasets and develop data model pipelines
- Develop algorithms that drive automated data-driven decision-making
- Build the tools for monitoring the performance of machine learning applications
Who We Are
Rocket Auto is a virtual car buying experience that's dedicated to helping our clients confidently buy and sell vehicles through a seamless virtual marketplace.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.