Senior Director, Multicultural Marketing
- Detroit, MI
- 7 years of multicultural marketing experience with a marketing team or advertising agency
- 4 years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or a related field
- Ability to evaluate, assess and help shape creative concepts
- Ability to develop and foster meaningful client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Budget management and reporting skills
- 10 years of multicultural marketing experience with a marketing team or advertising agency
- 7 years of leading team members
- Master's degree in advertising, marketing or a related field
The Senior Director, Multicultural Marketing works closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, various other marketing teams and the Chief Diversity Officer. This director is responsible for developing, executing and sustaining multicultural marketing initiatives that help strengthen the brand perception of the Rock Family of Companies and Rocket Mortgage, in particular. The successful candidate will build relationships with and help to educate stakeholders about multicultural audiences and best practices that ensure meaningful, consistent and credible client connections are made across multiple marketing channels. They are knowledgeable and have strong awareness of the histories, issues and trends facing diverse audiences and multi-ethnic communities. They thrive in a fast-paced environment that enables them to contribute to the overall brand strategy by balancing both local, community-driven and national strategies, while also leading a team that manages multicultural campaigns.
- Research and identify priority target groups within multicultural and diverse audiences
- Create a detailed multicultural/diverse go-to-market plan by prioritizing and translating business situation(s), marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, research/consumer insights, voice guidelines, messaging and rationales
- Work with other leaders and teams to ensure strategy, brand messaging and integrated communication channel needs are clearly communicated and understood
- Engage with leaders and teams to ensure our multicultural/diverse strategy, brand strategy, employer branding and community investment efforts are cohesive and effective
- Ensure appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress toward strategic goals
- Engage external business, agency and industry experts/partners to learn and influence business strategies, especially in the technology and financial industries
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Diversity Officer to establish and evolve a team structure that is built to be effective and efficient while also serving as a leader, mentor and coach to all team members
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top