- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field
- 5 years of product management experience
- Passion for digital products
- Experience driving digital product vision and design discussions
- Experience developing digital products and technologies
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as product management, engineering, UI/UX, sales, client support, finance and marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Track record of delivering on time and measuring success
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
As a member of the Product Strategy team, the Senior Digital Product Manager uses market research aligned with business goals to develop product insights, strategy and a road map. With this strategy, the Senior Digital Product Manager takes the product through its entire life cycle, from implementation to launch. They assess outcomes of the product using key performance indicators that drive business performance.
- Understand and anticipate client needs and wants through research of market trends, customer feedback, current state analysis and user testing
- Act as the mediator between the customer and the technical teams, communicating customer needs and translating those into new product features for the team to design
- Develop, maintain and inform the product vision and road map, communicating the "why" widely and often, ensuring that solutions being developed achieve the vision and road map
- Build relationships and communicate at a high level with a wide array of partners, including but not limited to business stakeholders, technology, senior leadership, other Product Strategy team members, etc.
- Work with technology partners to define scope of work, participate in planning activities, and partner in decision-making.
- Mentor other digital product managers on best practices and strategies
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 11 consecutive years, 2010 - 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.