Senior Data Analyst
Who We Are
Rock Connections is a growing strategic marketing company that helps clients increase their revenue from advertising dollars that they've already spent. Rock Connections primarily focuses on outbound contact center solutions, providing clients with everything from customer contact to call transfers to the full sale of goods, services and products. We're a proud sister company of Quicken Loans, America's #1 online mortgage lender, which has been rated one of FORTUNE magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" for the past 14 years.
What You'll Do/Need
We’re hiring a Senior Data Analyst for the Data Services team, which effectively and sustainably provides data solutions and tools across the organization. We integrate, transform and improve volumes of data at the project or enterprise level for streamlined processes, greater efficiencies and smarter, more informed decision-making. This team is high-energy, dynamic and in a business-critical domain space.
- Support the data needs of Operations, Production, Product, Compliance and Analytics teams by being a SQL guru and knowing the database in and out
- Develop data warehouses to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Develop and implement complex Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes
- Act diligently to respond to urgent projects and tasks
- Troubleshoot discrepancies in existing databases and reporting
- Collaborate with peers, leadership and the business
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by management to support the operation of the business
- Focus on answering business questions using data by bridging data and business insights
- Write the queries to answer questions; build automated reports/dashboards
- Independently support teams across different campaigns, business verticals and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of previous experience as a SQL Developer or Data Analyst
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL and data analysis
- Self-motivated approach to gain information and understanding
- Willingness to ask questions and build networks/relationships with other departments
- Ability to identify non-obvious solutions to complex problems
- History of validated requirements gathering and long-term solution development experience
- Experience conducting validation of existing reporting and new solutions
- Ability to work effectively in short-cycle, team-oriented environment, leading multiple priorities and tasks
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top