Security Ops Analyst, Command Center
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rock Ventures serves and connects Quicken Loans Founder and Cleveland Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert’s portfolio of more than 100 companies. The Rock Ventures Family of Companies' mission is to increase growth, innovation and prosperity in the cities in which its more than 30,000 team members live, work and play. Key initiatives include real estate development, community investments and economic development. Rock Security offers 24/7 safety and security services and training to the Rock Ventures Family of Companies’ team members, tenants and visitors. We’re proud to be part of collaborative public-private partnerships working towards common goals of enhancing the safety for everyone who lives, works and visits Detroit, Cleveland and our other home cities.
What You'll Do/Need
The Security Ops Analyst will research records and gather information that has the potential to threaten Rock Ventures’ personnel, physical assets, image or reputation or that of other stakeholders in order to drive safety within the city of Cleveland and the companies within the Quicken Loans Family of Companies. This team member works an 8 hour shift within 24/7 command center environment.
- Communicate gathered video intelligence to leaders within the organization and to specifically identified stakeholders and assist other Rock Ventures Analysts with ongoing investigations and incidents pertaining to the Family of Companies and areas surrounding them
- Work on special projects as given by the Team Captains or the Team Leader
- Gather information from multiple open source intelligence locations, such as the internet, the media (social and traditional), cable television, government agencies and purchased services
- Operate the Security Operations Command Center and assist in providing threat assessment and risk analysis for Rock Ventures and its asset portfolio
- Document and route management-related calls and/or provide general assistance using prescribed protocols
- Research and gather records on situations that have the potential to threaten Rock Ventures’ personnel, physical assets, image or reputation or that of other stakeholders
- Perform record input utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Perform Web-based research using browsers such as Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated skill in the use of computers and software (email, databases, spreadsheets, and Web-based applications)
- Strong writing skills and an ability to project a professional and consistent demeanor
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to company information
- Ability to recognize and report suspicious behavior and activity in or in close proximity to owned or occupied properties
- Ability to manage information and technical security programs and understand the relationship of security and its effects on business operations
- Ability to be a positive and effective team member while managing multiple projects simultaneously
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including chances to win trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
- Compensation commensurate with experience and industry standards
- Independently Driven
- Intelligently Collaborative
- Never Satisfied
- Relentless Commitment to Service
- Flexible and Quick to Adapt
- Critical Thinker
- Team Player
Why We’re Different:
Meet the anti-corporate culture of the Rock Ventures Family of Companies, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Security LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, and may be modified periodically.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top