Security Ops Analyst, Comm. Center
Who We Are
Rock Ventures LLC is an umbrella entity managing a diverse portfolio of companies, investments and real estate. Rock Ventures’ flagship company is Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest online home lender and third largest overall residential mortgage lender.
What You'll Do/Need
The Security Ops Analyst will research records and gather information that has the potential to threaten Rock Ventures’ personnel, physical assets, image or reputation or that of other stakeholders in order to drive safety within the city of Cleveland and the companies within the Quicken Loans Family of Companies. This team member works an 8 hour shift within 24/7 command center environment.
- Communicate gathered video intelligence to leaders within the organization and to specifically identified stakeholders and assist other Rock Ventures Analysts with ongoing investigations and incidents pertaining to the Family of Companies and areas surrounding them
- Work on special projects as given by the Team Captains or the Team Leader
- Gather information from multiple open source intelligence locations, such as the internet, the media (social and traditional), cable television, government agencies and purchased services
- Operate the Security Operations Command Center and assist in providing threat assessment and risk analysis for Rock Ventures and its asset portfolio
- Document and route management-related calls and/or provide general assistance using prescribed protocols
- Research and gather records on situations that have the potential to threaten Rock Ventures’ personnel, physical assets, image or reputation or that of other stakeholders
- Perform record input utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Perform Web-based research using browsers such as Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated skill in the use of computers and software (email, databases, spreadsheets, and Web-based applications)
- Strong writing skills and an ability to project a professional and consistent demeanor
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to company information
- Ability to recognize and report suspicious behavior and activity in or in close proximity to owned or occupied properties
- Ability to manage information and technical security programs and understand the relationship of security and its effects on business operations
- Ability to be a positive and effective team member while managing multiple projects simultaneously
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Ventures, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Ventures is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top