Salesforce Software Architect
The Salesforce Software Architect works with software delivery teams to design solutions to meet project needs, creates architecture specifications and works across multiple development teams to ensure standards and best practices are followed.
- Lead a team to complete tasks in an Agile environment
- Ensure the technical rigor is in place for the solutions being developed
- Conduct code reviews
- Participate in proof-of-concept and technology evaluations, vet possibilities and make recommendations
- 5 years of Salesforce.com software engineering experience developing custom applications, Lightning components, controllers, triggers and Canvas
- 3 years of solution architecture experience within a large enterprise environment, including concepts, patterns, integrations and high data volume
- Force.com platform knowledge and API integration experience
- Experience with Flow, Process Builder, Workflow and Platform Events
- Experience with ESB technologies such as MuleSoft and Informatica
- Experience with sales, service and marketing clouds
- Experience translating business requirements into innovative software solutions
- Experience providing technical leadership to software delivery teams in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment
- Experience leading teams toward continuous delivery
- Experience mentoring large teams of engineers
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Application Architect and/or Salesforce System Architect
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 9 consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top