Sales Intern - Summer 2019
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We're united by our culture - a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job - it's about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
As an Intro Sales Intern, you'll gain real world professional experience while building your sales skills all summer long. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to learn about the mortgage industry and what it takes to become a licensed Mortgage Banker here at Quicken Loans. You'll have the opportunity to help our clients find a solution to their mortgage needs by working as the initial point of contact and connecting them with a full-time Mortgage Banker. During your internship, you'll also get the opportunity to attend daily sales trainings with our brand-new Mortgage Bankers to gain all the knowledge necessary to be a successful Mortgage Banking. A key portion of this internship is the opportunity to network and learn about our business from senior leaders while on the sales floor every day. This internship enables you to gain the experience that all new Mortgage Bankers get when they come into our company in order to help you grow as a salesperson.
- Attend training classes with brand new Mortgage Bankers to learn about our process
- Assist our clients with finding their Mortgage solution as the initial point of contact
- Assist Foundation Directors with day-to-day tasks
- Compete in daily, weekly and monthly competitions with our Banking team
- Complete a project that works to help fix a broken process in our business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak to a wide range of people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated mentality with a competitive spirit
- Strong time management and project management skills
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Romeo R.President’s Club Power Banker—Web Mortgage Banking
Romeo’s main focus is building relationships. He prospects new business that can benefit from Quicken Loans technology, and maintains strong relationships with existing accounts.
Back to top