Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
LevelEleven is an emerging, high-growth software company that is creating a new category of software solutions to help companies of all sizes better manage their sales teams. Our software is used by major corporations such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Comcast, and Paycor as well as companies with fewer than 50 employees.
Headquartered in Detroit, our growing team seeks ambitious, talented, career-focused individuals who know that career success comes from taking responsibility, hard work, extra effort, and being coachable.
What You'll Do/Need
The Sales Development Representative’s role is to prospect for new clients by cold calling into a targeted list of prospects, and quickly following-up to inbound leads. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches working alongside the Sales and Marketing team that will clearly define potential clients to understand the value of doing business with LevelEleven. New identified sales opportunities will then be handed over to an Account Executive who will run the sales process to closure.
- Contact prospective customers to generate interest
- Be a trusted advisor in learning about a company’s sales organization and help them see the impact that LevelEleven can make
- Actively use Salesforce.com to manage sales activities
- Use various prospecting sources to get information about a client and develop relationships
- Qualify prospects by asking open-ended questions and gathering necessary information to determine client value
- Support marketing activities to increase exposure of LevelEleven and drive inbound leads; this may include writing blog posts, being active in LinkedIn and Twitter, and occasionally working trade shows
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal skills
- Proficient using social media for sales/marketing, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of LevelEleven gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. If you are interested in joining a team that will offer both challenges and career growth opportunities, apply today.
LevelEleven is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top