Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
We launched in late 2012 as a sales gamification app and then found out our customers needed a heck of a lot more. So we let their greatest sales pain points evolve into an entire performance platform. But it’s not just about the technology. We’re passionate about teaching you the strategy that goes with it, too -- what it takes to build a culture of performance. So we spend our days researching and educating the modern sales team. And we’re proud to do it all from the heart of Detroit.
What You'll Do/Need
The Sales Development Representative's focus will be to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches working alongside the Sales and Marketing team that will clearly define potential clients to understand the value of doing business with LevelEleven. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into new logo business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches – collaborate with Sales and Marketing team to develop proposals that speak to the potential client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- 1 to 5 years of relevant sales or marketing experience, ideally in the technology/software sector
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal skills
- Proficient using social media for sales/marketing, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of LevelEleven gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At LevelEleven, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
LevelEleven is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top