The SAFE Instructor is responsible for training bankers during the first stage of their career. Instructors onboard and educate our newest mortgage banking team members to get them acclimated to our culture and help them become proficient in mortgage knowledge. These trainers are responsible for monitoring and coaching on team member performance and expectations. They are also responsible for documenting conversations and making decisions as to what type of coaching is appropriate for each situation. They deliver trainings and ensure their trainees have a solid grasp of the material presented. This role requires a strong understanding of metrics for appropriate follow-up conversations to make sure trainees have retained information and have the necessary support.
- Train bankers on the fundamentals of the mortgage industry, federal and state licensing, product guidelines, pricing, influence and persuasion, and our technology
- Be an expert in the mortgage banking role and in researching banker/leader needs
- Plan, initiate and execute on several classroom sessions to lay the foundation for our newest bankers
- Work closely with team members within Banker Training, Marketing, Technology, Metrics/Business Intelligence, Servicing, Mortgage Banking and Operations
- Work closely with company leaders to enhance training delivered to our Mortgage Bankers
- Proven training and coaching expertise
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change within our ever-changing environment
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top