Rock Security Intern - Fall 2017
Who We Are
Detroit-based Rock Ventures serves and connects Quicken Loans Founder and Cleveland Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert’s portfolio of more than 100 companies. The Rock Ventures Family of Companies' mission is to increase growth, innovation and prosperity in the cities in which its more than 30,000 team members live, work and play. Key initiatives include real estate development, community investments and economic development.
What You'll Do/Need
The Rock Security Command Center (RSCC) provides a 24/7 resource for security and safety needs for the Rock Ventures and Quicken Loans Family of Companies. The RSCC monitors and provides early warning notifications of threats and risks that could impact the Family of Companies’ assets, image, reputation and stakeholders. The RSCC supports all operations across the country.
- Work in the Command Center
- Answer calls, take reports, and dispatch security officers
- Conduct equipment and technical reviews, inventories, and site visits
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Pursuing degree in criminal justice, security, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Ventures, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Ventures is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top