The Resolution Analyst researches and resolves closing document issues prior to trading. This team member digs deep, asks questions and works with the Capital Markets team to improve the client experience.
- Work with internal and external clients to resolve loan issues
- Obtain outstanding collateral from clients and closing agents
- Identify patterns and trends within the audit and provide regular feedback to leadership on issues and opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the Transaction Management, Operations, Accounting, Servicing and Client Relations teams to ensure loans are made available for trade in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- 1 year of mortgage loan experience, preferably in post-closing or underwriting
- Ability to follow a variety of instructions in written, verbal or schedule form
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, superior interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency
- Solid personal computer skills, including when working with email, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as knowledge of how to work a phone, fax machine, printer and copy machine
- Strong ability to work independently and within a team to strive for common goals
- Detail-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask
- Ability and willingness to work full-time at a minimum of 40 hours per week Monday through Saturday with potential overtime when volume requires
What'll Make You Special
- Some college coursework
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top