Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
The Resolution Analyst is responsible for reviewing closed loan files to ensure a complete and accurate package was signed at closing. This team member is also responsible for partnering with the Correspondent to obtain corrected loan documentation to clear deficiencies found on the post-close/pre-purchase audit. This position requires prioritization with our internal electronic document repository systems to ensure timely transfer of loan servicing.
- Verify closing documentation for compliance with all internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Ensure closing packages are reviewed within 24 hours of receipt to ensure timely purchase
- Be accountable for the accuracy and quality of all information provided to the Correspondent
- Participate in the daily rotation on the Correspondent Hotline
- Communicate with the Correspondent and Sales team in the purchasing of the loan
- Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities to the Team Leader
- Knowledge of mortgage documents and understanding of their purpose
- Familiarity with FHA and conventional loans
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred
Back to top