Refinance Training Consultant
- Detroit, MI
- In-depth knowledge of refinance product benefits, mechanics, qualifying guidelines and technology
- Ability to manage and execute on projects
- Demonstrated confidence in presentation skills and classroom presence
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting
- Superior ability to multitask and prioritize
The Refinance Training Consultant delivers highly engaging trainings on products, technology and sales specific to the refinance banking role. This team member also spends time on the banking floor assisting bankers with what they were trained on in the classroom, builds new trainings based on need, prepares for trainings, and maintains great relationships with bankers and banking leaders.
- Maintain an elite and up-to-date library of refinance banker training materials
- Research refinance banking and leadership needs
- Propose solutions for training deficiencies
- Identify future refinance needs and projects
- Plan and coordinate refinance training roll-outs and ensure successful delivery
- Research and develop content for refinance training courses
- Build training schedules and book training rooms
- Manage all reporting and metrics related to refinance training initiatives
- Deliver trainings to refinance bankers at all levels and tenure
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top