Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet. Bedrock’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 330 office and retail tenants in Detroit’s technology-centric downtown. For more information, visit www.bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
Bedrock Human Resources/Recruiting Team
The Human Resources Team is responsible for workforce planning, hiring (recruiting and selection), training and developing, rewards and recognition, induction and orientation, motivation and engaging, conflict resolution, payroll and benefits management, community relations, and promoting tem member health and safety. The team develops and manages relationships in the workplace while helping reach organizational and individual goals.
What You'll Do/Need
Under the supervision of the Recruiting Manager, the Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance in executing the daily administrative and clerical operations for recruitment activities. The Recruitment Coordinator will assist with interview scheduling, calendar maintenance, job postings and basic sourcing.
- Conduct basic sourcing of candidates utilizing social media, networking, referrals and LinkedIn
- Schedule interviews, make confirmation calls/emails, answer applicant inquiries and track and document responses
- Responsible for verifying responses in the background investigation system and maintaining required trackers
- Report and track all internal referrals
- Post job openings internally and/or externally to career boards within established guidelines as directed by the Recruiting Manager
- Participate in corporate driven projects, communicate issues, concerns and questions, and understand changing project requirements and best practices
- Provides assistance for recruiting activities when needed
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Familiarity with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Modest & Secure
- Independently Driven
- Intelligently Collaborative
- Never Satisfied
- Relentless Commitment to Service
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a recruiting or employment support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking system(s) and Job Board postings; Oracle a plus
What You'll Get
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, and may be modified periodically.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top