Recruiting Administrative Assistant
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet. Bedrock’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 330 office and retail tenants in Detroit’s technology-centric downtown. For more information, visit www.bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
Bedrock Human Resources/Recruiting Team
The Human Resources Team is responsible for workforce planning, hiring (recruiting and selection), training and developing, rewards and recognition, induction and orientation, motivation and engaging, conflict resolution, payroll and benefits management, community relations, and promoting tem member health and safety. The team develops and manages relationships in the workplace while helping reach organizational and individual goals.
What You'll Do/Need
Under the direction of the Recruiting Manager, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing assistance in executing daily administrative activities including, but not limited to: scheduling, calendar maintenance, email communication, and reporting for recruiting activities.
- Scheduling and calendar management for the Recruiting Manager, including workflow planning, and calendar coordination.
- Track monthly recruiting metrics
- Document and track incoming referrals from the Leadership Team
- Provide support for the administrative functions of Recruiting Team as needed
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations elating to job duties
- Answer phone calls and respond to messages for Recruiting Manager
- Make photocopies, faxes documents, filing, and performs other administrative functions
- Organize and prioritize a busy workload, work well under pressure, and switch gears quickly
- Maintain confidentiality, ethical behavior, and use discretion
- Must support deliverables with strong follow-through
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedul
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Familiarity with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking system(s) and Job Board postings; iCIMS is a plus
- Modest & Secure
- Independently Driven
- Intelligently Collaborative
- Never Satisfied
- Relentless Commitment to Service
What You'll Get
- Compensation to commensurate with experience and industry standards
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, and may be modified periodically.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top