Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet. Bedrock’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 330 office and retail tenants in Detroit’s technology-centric downtown. For more information, visit www.bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
What You'll Do/Need
The ideal candidate will provide a steady flow of qualified candidates to support the dynamic growth needs of the organization. Effectively create and manage a great experience for every candidate; from the first contact, through the interview process, ending with positive offer negotiations. Own the full recruitment life cycle including evaluation, screening, and assisting candidates throughout the interview, offer and onboarding processes. Utilize creative sourcing strategies, and optimize social media for recruiting purposes.
- Manage the entire recruitment life cycle
- Develop and promote Bedrock’s brand and recruiting strategies, managing recruiting efforts across the entire company
- Develop and monitor ongoing relationships with various universities, colleges, agencies, and other recruiting sources as well as internal teams
- Identify, manage, and measure the success of all recruiting channels, including the internet and social media
- Communicate openly about challenges faced by recruiting and provide proactive plans to address those challenges
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Knowledge of how to post and source job boards
- Experience in sourcing passive candidates
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Well-organized with a strong ability to manage priorities for deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience with iCIMS
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Bedrock, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top