- Ability to make large volumes of phone calls and client contacts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and organize large workloads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new technology programs
- Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Proven success in a sales or customer service role
The Real Estate Advisor serves as the liaison between the home buyer, the real estate agent and the mortgage banker by delivering world-class service and client experience. The Real Estate Advisor builds and maintains a pipeline of over 750 clients and builds a business relationship with our nationwide network of real estate agents.
- Accept client referrals from Quicken Loans and other lead sources and contact them via phone in a timely manner
- Influence and persuade potential clients to work with Rocket Homes partner real estate agents and Quicken Loans
- Interview client referrals and gather information pertaining to their real estate buying and/or selling needs and objectives
- Advise and educate client referrals on the real estate and home buying/selling process
- Evaluate the Rocket Homes nationwide network of real estate agents and determine the best agent match for your client using the information gathered from client
- Ensure real estate agent contact has been made with the client in a timely manner
- Follow up with clients, real estate agents and mortgage bankers on an ongoing basis to verify complete client satisfaction
Who We Are
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is a Detroit-based, tech-driven company with a passion for simplifying real estate. Our mission is to create a seamless home buying and selling experience by combining the process of searching for homes, connecting with a trusted real estate agent and getting a mortgage. Since 2006, we've partnered with our sister company, Rocket Mortgage® by Quicken Loans, and our nationwide network of top-rated real estate agents to help nearly 750,000 clients with their real estate needs.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.