Public Relations Manager
- Detroit, MI
- Bachelor's degree in communications or public relations or relevant work experience
- 5 years of experience in a PR role
- Persistence, drive and a never-give-up attitude
- Proven experience securing national media coverage in print and broadcast media
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
The Public Relations Manager helps develop programs that support the growth of Quicken Loans. This team member uses their expertise and excellent written and verbal communication skills to show why we're America's largest mortgage lender.
- Develop and implement public relations programs to support Quicken Loans
- Identify and develop story opportunities
- Initiate and maintain media relationships
- Write press releases and articles
- Pitch story ideas
- Plan and oversee press conferences and events
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top