Public Relations Manager
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 - 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
The Public Relations Manager helps develop programs that support the growth of Quicken Loans. This team member uses their expertise and excellent written and verbal communication skills to show why we're America's largest mortgage lender.
- Develop and implement public relations programs to support Quicken Loans
- Identify and develop story opportunities
- Initiate and maintain media relationships
- Write press releases and articles
- Pitch story ideas
- Plan and oversee press conferences and events
- Bachelor's degree in communications or public relations or relevant work experience
- Five years of experience in a PR role
- Persistence, drive and a never-give-up attitude
- Proven experience securing national media coverage in print and broadcast media
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
Back to top