Public Relations Manager
Who We Are
Rock Ventures LLC is an umbrella entity managing a diverse portfolio of companies, investments and real estate. Rock Ventures’ flagship company is Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest online home lender and third largest overall residential mortgage lender.
What You'll Do/Need
The Public Relations Manager helps develop programs that support the growth of Quicken Loans and the Family of Companies. You’ll use your expertise and excellent written and verbal communication skills to show why we’re the #1 online mortgage lender.
- Develop and implement public relations programs to support Quicken Loans and the Family of Companies
- Identify and develop story opportunities
- Initiate and maintain media relationships
- Write press releases and articles, and pitch story ideas
- Plan and oversee press conferences and events
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or public relations
- Five years of experience in a PR role
- Proven experience securing national media coverage in print and broadcast media
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and strategic thinking skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Ventures, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Ventures is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top