Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Creative Project Manager/Producer coordinates business requestors and Creative team members to manage and execute creative projects. This team member allocates resources (working internally or with outside vendors), delivers successful projects, and provides visibility into current priorities and progress. The Creative Project Manager/Producer will play an integral role in our video projects, from conception to completion.
- Analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and formulate and define a project’s scope and objectives
- Manage basic project phases, coordinate and drive communication, facilitate decisions and follow through on the execution of projects
- Facilitate regular meetings between clients and project teams
- Keep business units and stakeholders informed of progress and changes through written and verbal communication and minimize our exposure and risk on projects
- Effectively apply our project management methodology and project standards as well as help develop best practices and tools for project execution
- Be responsible for reviewing requirements for completeness, developing project plans, determining resource assignments, overseeing the completion of reviews and approvals with the requesting client, and managing all creative tasks to project completion
- Work closely with copywriters, designers and content editors on the Creative team
- Work closely with external studio partners to manage projects
- Determine and monitor resource requirements and issues
- Create, maintain and enforce budgets and estimate approvals
- Determine and negotiate project costs
- Create, maintain and enforce schedules
- Create and maintain project status
- Create and submit purchase orders, invoices and check requests
- Enforce quality control (proofreading, legal and associated business approvals)
- Escalate issues as needed when project scope, budget and/or client expectations are at risk
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of experience in production management of broadcast/video marketing and advertising materials
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Ability to motivate a team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and deliver sensitive or difficult information tactfully
- Ability to define and breakdown project deliverables
- Ability to develop a task-based schedule, a project estimate or budget, and a team/resource plan
- Ability to provide consistent and timely client communication
- Flexibility during times of change
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top