Who We Are
OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
Quicken Loans is looking for driven and creative Project Manager. The Project Manager leads the definition, planning, execution and delivery of a project based on set timelines, business requirements, and available resources. This motivated team member will work with business and technology partners to attain resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party vendors to complete projects according to plan. This team member is a master communicator, tactful facilitator, and creative problem solver.
- Keep business units and stakeholders informed of progress and changes through written verbal communication and minimize expose and risk
- Manage basic project phases, coordinate and drive communication, and facilitate and follow through on project execution
- Analyze business and user needs, the document and forecast requirements
- Set and manage client expectations
- Facilitate regular client and project team meetings
- Apply project management methodology and standards and help develop best practices and tools for project execution.
- Define and manage project scope and objectives based on business requirements; identify resources needed; work with technology leaders to distribute work
- Maintain a solid understanding of the mortgage and technology industries
- 1 year of mortgage or project management experience
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree or significant relevant experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Thrives in team and diverse settings
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010–2016 Primary Mortgage Origination and 2014–2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudiesSM. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 4,666 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July–August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 5,922 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March–April 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the second largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S., according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 2, 2016.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top