- Oakland, CA
Product Manager to help reinvent the suite of web and mobile products. The successful candidate must have exceptional drive for creating great user experiences.
We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new projects that will be industry defining. This position requires a data driven mindset. The candidate should be customer-focused with a passion for consumer web products.
- Develop the long term vision and road map for Thesaurus.com
- Take internal and external user needs and develop a product roadmap to address the current and future needs of our customers.
- Set clear goals and success metrics to align with Thesaurus' mission and deliver maximum impact.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
- Create product requirement documents and leading an agile development process that includes sprint planning, standups, and retrospectives
- Analyze customer usage data, leverage user research and run user testing to create amazing user experiences.
- Own quality of feature development in collaboration with Design, and Engineering teams
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities
- Stay up to date with new technologies to uncover new opportunities for growth
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to win
- College degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience developing software products, mobile apps leveraging agile best practices
- Data driven with experience in SEO
- Problem solving skills,
- Demonstrated experience leading and working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership with attention to detail and desire to excel with any project
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
Who We Are
Dictionary.com is committed to eliminating anxiety with the English language through simple, expertly crafted definitions, the perfect synonyms, and rich narratives about the intersection of words and culture. We are the leading digital source for everything related to words and their meanings, with 70 million monthly users and 100 million app installs. We believe words are core to the human experience, and as such, we've made it our mission to deliver the best dictionary and thesaurus imaginable to the largest audience possible.
The Dictionary.com team exudes energy and a passion for words and language and is driven to invest in the people and products that will propel Dictionary.com forward another 20+ years.
Back to top