Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Product Manager is responsible for developing and driving a part of our online mortgage experience for a specific market or process segment. We’re looking for a talented and passionate team member who will own innovation and improve client experience. If you have a proven track record of finding a better way, we want to talk to you.
- Provide leadership on an overall client/business experience vision and apply it to user and business flows, experiences and applications
- Obtain a deep understanding of our client types and their online behaviors, and find new opportunities to improve their experience with Quicken Loans
- Be the subject matter expert of your segment and understand how it interacts with other processes and surrounding tools and systems
- Identify market opportunities by analyzing the competition and create detailed action plans based on your findings
- Direct the product roadmap, thinking three to 12 months in advance
- Collaborate with other teams to conceive, develop and execute end client features to support product and business plans
- Utilize metrics data and user research to drive priorities and decisions
- Enhance client experience to maximize client satisfaction, net promoter score and retainment
- Assess and define product opportunities through detailed user epic and feature level requirements and business needs
- Work with engineering and product design on rapid prototyping and validation of MVP
- Work with internal training and marketing teams to ensure a smooth rollout of product enhancements
- Degree in business management, marketing, computer science, information management systems or a closely related field
- Prior experience in call center technology/lead routing
- SAFe certified
What’ll Make You Special
- Strong background in data analysis, usability and/or software development and architecture
- Prior experience developing financial products
- Never-ending, self-motivated curiosity that has continually led to innovation
- Previous leadership experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
President’s Club Power Banker—Web Mortgage Banking
Romeo’s main focus is building relationships. He prospects new business that can benefit from Quicken Loans technology, and maintains strong relationships with existing accounts.
Back to top