Who We Are
Xenith football helmets feature Xenith Adaptive Head Protection® – a system of patented technologies designed to provide superior fit and to minimize the sudden movement of the head during impact. Hundreds of thousands of players at all levels, including youth, high school, major college and the NFL wear Xenith helmets. Xenith incorporates the same protection technology in not only helmets but also Xenith’s XFlexion Shoulder Pads. Being “An Authorized Supplier of Helmets to the NFL,” Xenith supports making the game of football a safer game for everyone to play.
What You'll Do/Need
Xenith is looking for a Product Engineer to perform full lifecycle product development. Working with the internal team and external partners, they will develop and integrate the materials, methods and tools necessary to bring our innovative product from concept to the field. As a member of the Innovation team, they will contribute to understanding of the competitive landscape and athlete needs to identify improvements to the existing product, as well as new product opportunities.
- Perform full lifecycle product development: design, develop, test, manufacture and implement at scale
- Assist in project planning and ensure that engineering activities are coordinated with the development process
- Identify new material, supplier, and manufacturing opportunities and partners
- Develop market-leading product by studying customer requirements and soliciting observations from the production pipeline
- Collaborate with Quality and Research to assure product quality by designing test methods, testing product, and confirming fabrication and assembly processes
- Conduct experiments and field-testing of prototypes
- Collaborate with all stages of the production pipeline to ensure on-time scheduling
- Maintain state-of-the-art professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing publications, establishing networks and participating in professional societies
- Prepare reports and technical documents for Innovation, Operations and Marketing teams, and review documentation intended for customer use
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or relevant discipline
- Three-plus years of proven product engineering experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with CAD, CAE and PLM tools
- Solid understanding of mechanics, materials and manufacturing processes
- Ability to communicate complex technical knowledge in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Passion for sport and desire to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting work environment
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Xenith gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top