Who We Are
We are a team of designers and engineers, players and parents, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes’ success in sport and life, and are uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear’s design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, so every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play at their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn’t stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection, pushing the boundaries of fit, feel, comfort, durability, performance and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football’s fast-changing landscape.
What You'll Do/Need
Xenith is looking for an experienced Product Developer to perform full lifecycle product development. Working with the internal team and external partners, they will develop and integrate the materials, tools, and processes necessary to bring innovative product from concept to the field. As a member of the Product Innovation team, this team member will drive the exploration and incorporation of advanced materials and manufacturing processes that help Xenith deliver the best protective gear in sport.
- Perform full life cycle product development, from design to production at scale
- Identify new manufacturing partners and manage partner relationships
- Identify innovation opportunities, including materials and processes
- Coordinate with the Purchasing team to ensure a seamless transition from development to production
- Collaborate with the Quality and Testing teams to assure product quality and confirm prototype and production runs
- Coordinate with the Project Management team to ensure on-time scheduling
- Maintain state-of-the-art professional and technical knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or relevant degree
- Three years of proven product development experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and experience working with international and domestic factories
- CAD skills are additionally valuable, but not required
- Ability to communicate complex technical knowledge in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Passion for sports and desire to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting work environment
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including chances to win trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Xenith, where there’s no daunting hierarchy, “boss” is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you’re the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you’ll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top