Post Closing Auditor
We are currently seeking a Post Closing Auditor for our Post Closing Audit Team within Capital Markets. As a Post Closing Auditor, you'll be responsible for reviewing closed loan files for accuracy.
- Review closed loan files and signed closing documents for accuracy
- Maintain daily audit production goal
- Identify patterns and trends within the audit and provide regular feedback to leadership on issues and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to follow a variety of instructions in written, oral or schedule form
- A high attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency
- Proficient personal computer skills including MS Office and email
- Knowledge of how to work phone, fax, printer and copier machines
- Strong ability to work independently and within a team to strive for common goals
- Candidate must be able to work full time at a minimum of 40 hours a week and potential overtime Monday thru Saturday based on volumes
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top