Paid Search Marketing Manager
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We're united by our culture - a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job - it's about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
This Paid Search Marketing Manager strategizes how to efficiently spend ad dollars for return on investment by actively monitoring performance on paid search efforts. With direction from Senior Paid Search Marketing Managers and team leaders, the Paid Search Marketing Manager develops and executes on strategies that proactively impact conversion and performance. This team member responds with a sense of urgency and sharing knowledge.
- Help manage relationships with paid search partners
- Strategize, execute on and optimize paid search campaigns
- Work with senior team members to execute on bidding and copy strategy
- Identify new opportunities to test internally or with vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to drive positive outcomes for us and our partners
- Track performance and share metrics with leadership
- Ensures paid search team follows best practices, keeps current on industry trends
- Analyze paid search data and make changes to campaigns based on the results
- Calculate ROI and test bidding models
- Develop long-term strategy and implementation of short- and long-term business goals and objectives
- Meet monthly goals
Technology and Resource Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Paid Search Platforms
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Bidding Platforms
- Phone Call Tracking Platforms
- Dynamic Tag Management
- Landing Page Testing Platforms
- Content Marketing Systems
- App Analytics Platforms
- 2-7 years of planning/buying experience in an advertising media agency with previous client-side media planning experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
Back to top