Who We Are
We are a team of designers and engineers, players and parents, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes’ success in sport and life, and are uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear’s design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, so every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play at their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn’t stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection, pushing the boundaries of fit, feel, comfort, durability, performance and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football’s fast-changing landscape.
What You'll Do/Need
The Operations Analyst supports the Xenith Operations team with a primary focus on inventory planning and logistics analysis/management. This person is a self-starter who has a strong analytical background, is comfortable working with complex data, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can work individually or with a team. While supply chain experience is an asset for this position, we are open to analysts who are eager to learn a new field.
- Own the cost analysis and carrier selection for all inbound shipments and designated international customer orders by assessing multiple options to provide a recommendation based on cost and timeline
- Calculate and categorize the value of international in-transit inventory and report to the Accounting team on a weekly basis
- Analyze open purchase orders and flag any potential timing risks. Work with suppliers on prioritizing production and container loading schedules to ensure stock levels continually meet customer demand
- Merge freight forwarder data from multiple sources into a single document to monitor shipment ETAs
- Manage the inbound report and lead communication with the production facility, ensuring all shipments are received in full and all variances are resolved
- Monitor item number transitions to ensure customer orders are fulfilled without unnecessary backorders
- Become a subject matter expert on Xenith part numbers and product configuration options and work as a liaison between the production facility and customer service to troubleshoot and resolve order issues
- Support Purchasing Operations Manager with inventory reporting and communicating with Customer Service and Sales team
- Analyze and identify inventory variances to support the Operations team’s ongoing initiative to improve overall inventory accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel – formulas, pivot tables, formatting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and be flexible during times of change
- Comfortable with technology and learning new systems
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience using SalesPad, Salesforce CPQ or Great Plains
- Logistics, inventory or purchasing experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including chances to win trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Xenith, where there’s no daunting hierarchy, “boss” is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you’re the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you’ll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top