Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
We’re looking for a Network Operations Center (NOC) Technician to join our team and help us improve our weekend night-time and morning coverage.
The NOC team is an onsite, 24/7 team dedicated to being the central point of contact, communication and support for the technology that the Quicken Loans Family of Companies depends on. As an NOC specialist, you’ll be a first responder focused on keeping our network, servers and applications running smoothly. You’ll play a central role in the health and stability of our technology; this includes troubleshooting, creating documentation, communicating and coordinating efforts to resolve issues with our other support and engineering teams.
- Respond to and resolve critical server, application and network alerts
- Perform troubleshooting, updates and regular maintenance on Windows and Unix servers
- Send communication to technology teams and business users regarding technology issues,
- outages and downtime during planned maintenance
- Coordinate and communicate with external vendors and partners for support
- Order and replace failed/faulty server parts
- Participate in deep dives/root cause analysis to prevent and reduce the severity of future issues and outages
- Update and add documentation for support procedures and system information
- Actively seek and implement ways to improve the team’s processes, technical knowledge and relationships with other technology and business partners
- A good understanding of network communication, current server technology and hardware
- Knowledge and experience administrating and troubleshooting Windows servers
- Ability to simplify complicated technology
- Ability to perform and communicate well in high-pressure situations
- Flexibility to work any shift or day of the week, including holidays
What’ll Make You Special
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar technical subject
- Two years of relevant technical work experience
- Experience with troubleshooting/replacing server hardware components
- Experience using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Experience using other synthetic and real-time monitoring tools (agent-based and agentless)
- Experience scripting with PowerShell
- Knowledge and experience administrating and troubleshooting Linux/UNIX servers
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Back to top