Mortgage Sales- Phoenix
Who We Are
At Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans, you’re empowered to find solutions that make our teams stronger and more inventive every day. It’s because of the drive and determination of people like you that we’ve made the top 30 of Fortune magazine’s annual ranking of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for 15 consecutive years.
More than 17,000 professionals work across our suite of fintech services. Collectively with hundreds of other companies across a broad range of industries, we make up the Rock Family of Companies – all united by an obsession to find a better way for our clients, our team members and our communities.
What You'll Do/Need
The Mortgage Sales Program is designed to put you on the path to becoming a fully Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer (also called Mortgage Banker). Team members in the Mortgage Sales Program will learn everything they need to know about mortgage banking sales before they start working with their own clients.
- Complete 15 weeks of fully-paid Mortgage Banker training and pass licensing activities
- Interview clients to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs and objectives
- Evaluate various loan programs and affordable financing plans from a broad range of mortgage options
- Educate and advise clients on the home buying process and how to best manage their mortgage
- Ensure exceptional client experiences with ongoing communication throughout the entire loan process
- Self-starter mindset and the drive to meet and surpass goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in building relationships with clients over the phone
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Quicken Loans is a proud equal opportunity employer. Candidates must meet Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Secure & Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) requirements.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Back to top