Who We Are
Join Us to Find a Better Way
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies (FOC) is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world, but we are known to have changed the world ourselves. We’re revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, while developing new technology-driven ventures along with life changing career experiences. We are revitalizing the communities in which we live, work, and play.
Become an “Intrapreneur”
If you are passionate when it comes to sales, want high earning potential, and do not fit the 9-to-5 mold, then a career in mortgage banking might be right for you. Quicken Loans Mortgage Bankers own their own business within our business and are given a wide variety of options on how to accomplish individual and team goals. And like all successful entrepreneurs, they work hard, think creatively, and earn big.
As the faces of the Quicken Loans experience, our Mortgage Loan Officer:
- Complete and pass all assigned Mortgage Loan Officer training and licensing activities – 15 weeks of Mortgage Loan Officer training and licensing completely paid by Quicken Loans.
- Consult with our clients about current and future needs in achieving their financial goals.
- Deliver world-class client service and establish ongoing financial services relationships.
- Interview clients to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs and objectives.
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to conduct credit, underwriting and financial analyses to qualify clients for various loan programs.
- Evaluate various loan programs and affordable financing plans from a broad range of Quicken Loans mortgage options.
- Educate and advise clients on the home buying process and how to best manage their mortgage(s).
- Ensure exceptional client experiences with ongoing communication throughout the entire loan process.
- Protect Quicken Loans’ interest and reputation as the nation’s largest online retail mortgage lender and the second largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S.
What You Need
To become a successful Quicken Loans Mortgage Loan Officer you need:
- A positive attitude and the desire to truly help people.
- The ability to rock in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Superb communication skills.
- The spirit of an entrepreneur.
What You Don’t Need
Quicken Loans Mortgage Loan Officer come to us from different places in their career journeys. We don’t expect candidate’s to have:
- Lending experience or a finance degree. We’ll teach you everything you need to know. Seriously.
- The ability to make cold calls. You’ll only talk to people who are already looking to buy or refi.
What You'll Get
- 15 weeks of really fantastic Mortgage Banker training.
- On-the-job coaching and real-time feedback.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Sweet bonuses, trips, tickets and cash money.
- Cutting edge, lightning fast technology (We call it “Rocket Mortgage” for a reason).
Quicken Loans is a proud equal opportunity employer. Candidates must meet National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Secure & Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) requirements.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top