Who We Are
One Reverse Mortgage, a Quicken Loans company, is one of the fastest-growing reverse mortgage companies in the nation. Every day, more and more senior homeowners choose One Reverse Mortgage for their home financing needs.
What You'll Do/Need
Loan officers here at One Reverse Mortgage make a difference for our clients every day. Known as Mortgage Bankers, they’re trained to listen, understand and analyze the needs of clients to provide them with financial solutions for their individual situations.
- Consult with clients about their needs to help them achieve their financial goals
- Establish an ongoing relationship with clients through the delivery of world-class service
- Interview clients and gather information pertaining to their financial situations, needs and objectives
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to conduct credit, underwriting and financial analyses and qualify the client for various loan programs
- Advise and educate clients on the Reverse Mortgage product and how to better manage their finances
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing and troubleshoot any transaction issues
- Various work backgrounds and experience levels welcomed: NO LENDING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Our Reverse Mortgage Bankers may work 50 or more hours per week, which can include weekends
- All Mortgage Bankers, regardless of experience, attend eight weeks of industry-leading training
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and a competitive spirit
- Must meet National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) Requirements.
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of One Reverse Mortgage, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who’ll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
One Reverse Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top