Who We Are
OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
The Statistical Analyst and Data Modeler work with business owners and Business Intelligence team members to provide deep analysis and guidance on crucial business opportunities across many areas within the company. They draw upon their knowledge and experience in applied statistics, data mining, modeling and forecasting to ensure that results are accurate, clear and can provide actionable opportunities for business leaders. Analysts must be detail-oriented and highly aware of the impact of their analyses across the company. They take initiative and are focused on finding innovative solutions for a myriad of business challenges.
- Collect data for ad-hoc and statistical analysis
- Clean data in preparation for analysis and modeling
- Perform statistical summaries and tests for relevant business questions
- Develop predictive statistical, behavioral or other models
- Perform statistical testing to enhance the predictability of deployed models
- Deploy applicable models for business use
- Summarize conclusions and solutions for presentation
- Develop strong relationships with subject matter experts
- BA/MS in statistics, other applied science field, or equivalent experience
- Advanced hands-on experience with all Microsoft Office software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What'll Make You Special
- Considerable experience with statistical tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Minitab, R) and methods to incorporate statistical results into analyses
- Experience with data modeling and forecasting
- Working knowledge of standard querying with SQL
- Exposure to data mining tools and techniques
- Two or more years workplace experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.comQuicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top