Military Veteran - Tour of Duty - Treasury Ops Analyst
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
The Tour of Duty program is an exclusive 6-month program designed for recently transitioned veterans, military spouses, and those currently serving in the National Guard or Reserves. Tour of Duty Associates learn how it feels to be in the civilian workplace, participate in events around the city of Detroit and become valuable members of our team. Are you the type of person who strives to make a difference? If you want to make your mark, join the company that will make a big difference in your career!
- Metrics analysis and reporting - pull reports and measure production metrics on daily basis
- Project management - handle contests and daily events
- Develop ideas and contests to increase productivity and cultivate our culture
- Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations for team huddles/trainings
- Attend meetings and huddles as well as occasional training sessions to learn more about our business
- Transcribe and provide written recaps for meeting attendees
- Help improve pipeline efficiency by checking on loans to see if there are conditions that need client communication from banker
- Learn our business model by performing tasks that make our bankers more efficient
- Mail clients their documents, return client calls, review lead management skills of our bankers and provide feedback
- MUST be a recently transitioned veteran, military spouse, or currently serving in the National Guard or Reserves
- Creative mind, able to think outside the box
- Eagerness to learn, grow and get outside of one's comfort zone
- Confident, well-spoken, professional
- Self-directed (but willing to be coached at a high level)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Back to top