Military Veteran - Tour of Duty Associate - Technical Support Specialist
The Quicken Loans Tour of Duty program is an exclusive 6-month program designed to give recently transitioned veterans the opportunity to gain priceless, hands-on experience at an award-winning company. Tour of Duty Associates learn how it feels to be in the civilian workplace, participate in events around the city of Detroit and become a valuable member of our team. Are you the type of person who strives to make a difference? Technology Tour of Duty Associates at Quicken Loans make a difference for our clients and our company every day. The Technical Support Specialist solves basic PC-related problems, performs basic troubleshooting for end users, administers new and current campaigns, and documents all technology changes. If you want to make your mark, join the company that will make a big difference in your career!
- Manage the team support email box for all technology issues
- Work closely with external clients and vendors to provide support and assistance when needed
- Monitor performance trends and alerts to support in daily production efforts
- Demonstrate an understanding of computer operating systems, computer hardware, printers and a variety of software applications
- Evaluate and test new products
- Assist business units with special software and hardware needs
- Manage and document all issues and incidents
- Ensure an exceptional end-to-end client experience and provide a single point of contact for clients
- Must be a recently transitioned military veteran, military spouse, actively serving National Guard or Reservist
- Office 365 troubleshooting skills
- Client service focused
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Multitasking skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
What'll Make You Special
- Strong technical troubleshooting experience/abilities
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 9 consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top