Member Services Representative
Who We Are
Rock Connections is a growing strategic marketing company that helps clients increase their revenue from advertising dollars that they've already spent. Rock Connections primarily focuses on outbound contact center solutions, providing clients with everything from customer contact to call transfers to the full sale of goods, services and products. We're a proud sister company of Quicken Loans, America's #1 online mortgage lender, who has been rated one of FORTUNE Magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years.
What You'll Do/Need
When customers have questions or suggestions about a company's service or product, they turn to Member Services Representatives, or what we call Resoultion Specialists, for answers. Resolution Specialists provide specific information regarding the services, products or materials offered by a company. They answer phones, provide troubleshooting information, report and analyze customers' information and needs, issue billing details and open and close customer accounts. In summary, they are the direct link between a company and its existing and potential customers!
Qualified candidates for this position must have an appetite for excellence, outstanding communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to readily build relationships over the phone! Additionally, a qualified candidate must be quality-focused, an effective team player and motivated to achieve a rewarding career within the organization.
- Answer inbound client service calls
- Transfer clients to the appropriate parties for assistance
- Update and code member profiles to ensure the most up-to-date and accurate information is present
- Provide clients with basic company information when asked
- Propose solutions to problems and utilize all available resources
- Provide clients with exceptional perceptions of our clients
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A stable work history
- A desire to learn and be part of a growing team
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top