Who We Are
In-House Realty, the preferred real estate partner of Quicken Loans, connects preapproved buyers and interested sellers with top-rated agents from our nationwide network of 25,000 real estate agents. Headquartered in Detroit, we are a tech-driven, big-idea company on the cusp of reinventing the home buying and selling experience. As we’re working on game-changing innovations we’re looking to expand our collection of powerful minds and keep pushing the boundaries.
What You'll Do/Need
The Marketing Strategist uses business insights and information along with marketing expertise to develop strategic plans for marketing communication campaigns, client communications and product content, and then leads the effective execution of these programs. The plans include business objectives, target audience identification, and media and creative strategies to best achieve the business goals. We’re looking for someone who thinks strategically and creatively while partnering with the business areas, Creative team and media communication channels to develop effective marketing programs. If you are someone who can lead and inspire creative thinking and is also organized and results-driven, we want to talk to you.
- Use company goals to develop marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives by identifying target audiences, messaging strategy and communication channels to best reach the target
- Provide marketing strategic direction to business areas to support their goals
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns with coordination of Creative, Media, Legal and Technology
- Collaborate with Creative Design and Content teams to develop creative marketing communications
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to set goals and results measurement
- Communicate campaign goals and results to leaders and impacted teams
- Provide insight and analysis on campaign performance
- Stay close to the industry to analyze trends and direct research as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising or related field
- Seven years of corporate marketing or agency experience
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising strategy, creative development process and media planning
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, and experience working cross-functionally with other teams
- Creative problem-solver who can lead teams toward a goal by setting direction and a vision
- Excellent multitasking, organization, time management, and written and oral communication skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience in both b-to-c and b-to-b marketing
- Experience in digital marketing
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top