Who We Are
We launched in late 2012 with an innovative solution to gamify the sales process and then found out our customers needed a heck of a lot more. So we let their greatest sales pain points evolve into an entire sales management system. But it’s not just about the technology. We’re passionate about teaching the strategy that goes with it, too what it takes to build a culture of performance. So we spend our days researching and educating the modern sales team. And we’re proud to do it all from the heart of Detroit.
What You'll Do/Need
As a member of our Marketing team, the Marketing Strategist finds effective ways to drive awareness and demand for our products. The ideal candidate for this role should have experience with outbound marketing campaigns, inbound lead generation, marketing automation, content marketing, email marketing, SEO and event marketing. The Marketing Strategist should also have strong written and communication skills and be able to work well as part of small teams.
- Help drive new business through a combination of inbound leads and outbound marketing
- Create content for key buying roles as part of our account-based marketing strategy
- Drive marketing outreach campaigns to key prospects and customers
- Create and update LevelEleven’s marketing collateral, emails, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Create and update LevelEleven’s blogs, social media, and other digital content to support larger
- marketing initiatives
- Work with the vice president of sales and the vice president of marketing to plan and execute event strategy
- Three to six years of experience in business-to-business marketing
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, customer relationship management, marketing
- automation, etc.
- Experience planning and executing events (e.g., industry tradeshows)
- Ability to work well within small teams
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
What’ll Make You Special
- Relevant experience with marketing software to large organizations (e.g., 1,000+ employees)
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM and HubSpot marketing automation
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
What You'll Get
Why We’re Different
LevelEleven brings employees a unique opportunity to define and build a new category. The world of sales is undergoing a significant change, and we aim to play a central role in that industrywide transformation. It’s hard, and it’s not for everyone, but if you want to be part of truly building something, LevelEleven is the place to be. We’re past the very early stage high risk startup stage, and are ready to scale and build a highly valuable company, but we’re still small enough that any individual employee can make a profound impact on our success.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top