Who We Are
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is the preferred real estate partner of Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest retail mortgage lender. Headquartered in Detroit, we lead a network of 25,000 top-notch real estate agents across all 50 states. We’re a tech-driven, big-idea company on a mission to connect preapproved buyers and interested sellers with qualified, local real estate agents. We then work side by side with the client, their mortgage banker and real estate agent to monitor their progress through the entire home buying or selling process in order to ensure their complete satisfaction.
What You'll Do/Need
The Marketing Strategist uses business insights and information along with marketing expertise to develop strategic plans for marketing communication campaigns, client communications and product content and then leads the effective execution of these programs. The plans will include business objectives, target audience identification, and media and creative strategies to best achieve the business goals.
We’re looking for someone who thinks strategically and creatively while partnering with the business areas, creative team and media communication channels to develop effective marketing programs. If you are someone who can lead and inspire creative thinking and is also organized and results-driven, we want to talk to you.
- Use company goals to develop marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives by identifying target audiences, messaging strategy and communication channels to best reach the target
- Provide marketing strategic direction to business areas to support their goals
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns with coordination of creative, media, legal and technology
- Collaborate with creative design and content teams to develop creative marketing communications
- Collaborate with business intelligence team to set goals and results measurement
- Communicate campaign goals and results to leaders and impacted teams
- Provide insight and analysis on campaign performance
- Stay close to the industry to analyze trends and direct research
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- 5 years’ corporate marketing or agency experience
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising strategy, creative development process and media planning
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, and experience working cross-functionally with other teams
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to lead teams toward a goal by setting direction and a vision
- Excellent multitasking, organizational, time management, and written and oral communication skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience in both B-to-C and B-to-B marketing
- Experience in digital marketing
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? It’s not ours, either. We pride ourselves on a strong culture that gives team members the initiative to build solutions and grow both personally and professionally. We might be in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly don’t put ceilings on our team members’ careers. Our culture promotes creativity, enthusiasm and passion.
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top