Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Marketing Strategist guides and directs the Diversity & Inclusion, Military, Community Relations and Government Relations internal and recruitment marketing efforts, developing the strategies and programs designed to reach these specific audiences. They are responsible for telling our company story of purpose, growth and impact, and for promoting our inclusive environment, including our military, community stewardship and social responsibility initiatives.
The Marketing Strategist collaborates with business leaders across the company as well as outside partners and vendors. With experience in multicultural and military marketing, communications and program development, they demonstrate strong strategic thinking designed to deliver maximum impact while achieving business objectives. They adapt to and work with various personalities and see challenges as opportunities.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategic, innovative multicultural internal team member and recruitment marketing communications programs that bring the talent brand value proposition to life
- Develop and implement integrated, cross-channel marketing plans and campaigns that tell our company story to drive talent attraction
- Serve as lead marketing strategist for all of our multicultural, diversity, inclusion, military community and government relations initiatives and programs, including on-campus recruiting at HBSCUs
- Manage the creation of all creative collateral including arranging photo shoots, video filming, print collateral and social
- Design and deliver the content strategy to build and embed our talent brand across key multicultural and military audience segments and channels (both online and offline)
- Work closely with internal communications teams to help drive our talent brand with our team members through multicultural and military internal marketing programs
- Use quantitative (marketing analytics) and qualitative (usability/survey) insights to identify areas for improvement, and adjust marketing programs accordingly
- Monitor overall program results, using data analytics to inform and shape ongoing and future marketing efforts
- Remain current on the dynamic multicultural and military recruitment marketing industry in order to enhance our marketing strategies and tactics to effectively attract top talent
- 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working in an HR environment
- Understanding of recruitment marketing channels and techniques including job boards strategy and deployment, organic and paid social media and CRM
- Hands-on, professional experience developing multicultural- and military-integrated marketing strategies, planning and execution (including on-campus recruitment strategies)
- Experience in the development and delivery of internal marketing communications and programs to drive engagement and retention
- Solid strategic thinking and development of marketing strategies and programs
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of the talent acquisition function, processes and programs
- Superior strategic skills including understanding market research and cutting-edge technologies and tactics focused on recruitment and talent acquisition
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
What’ll Make You Special
- General knowledge of internet technologies, social media, SEO, email, design techniques, and video production
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Back to top