Marketing Specialist, Email
Who We Are
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is the preferred real estate partner of Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest retail mortgage lender. Headquartered in Detroit, we lead a network of 25,000 top-notch real estate agents across all 50 states. We’re a tech-driven, big-idea company on a mission to connect preapproved buyers and interested sellers with qualified, local real estate agents. We then work side by side with the client, their mortgage banker and real estate agent to monitor their progress through the entire home buying or selling process in order to ensure their complete satisfaction.
What You'll Do/Need
The Marketing Specialist, Email leads all email marketing programs, including implementing campaigns to drive web traffic, achieve sales and increase brand awareness as well as reporting and analyzing program results. This team member is the driver of the channel and directs the strategy, creation of content and execution of campaigns. This specialist also monitors and analyzes results through our marketing automation tools. This team member has outstanding communication skills, is highly organized and excels at statistical analysis.
- Implement email campaigns, including building schedules, handling project management, overseeing production and quality assurance, working with the email service provider, using campaign management software and conducting tests
- Develop and maintain tracking and reporting systems to monitor project results
- Evaluate program effectiveness, including analyzing metrics, identifying areas for improvement, optimizing programs based on findings, and presenting results to the business
- Experience building emails from scratch in HTML
- Experience with email service providers (e.g. Marketo, Responsys, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related area
- 1 year of marketing or project/program management
- Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to organize data and create reports
- High level of skill with data analysis, including the ability to find trends in data and adapt as needed to help grow the business
- Strong sense of urgency
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on a team and drive several projects at once
- Ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Track record of being an organized self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and prioritize their own work
What’ll Make You Special
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into high-performance tactics that drive results
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with an intense curiosity and the ability to work across diverse teams quickly and effectively
- Knowledge of email and affiliate marketing
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? It’s not ours, either. We pride ourselves on a strong culture that gives team members the initiative to build solutions and grow both personally and professionally. We might be in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly don’t put ceilings on our team members’ careers. Our culture promotes creativity, enthusiasm and passion.
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
President’s Club Power Banker—Web Mortgage Banking
Romeo’s main focus is building relationships. He prospects new business that can benefit from Quicken Loans technology, and maintains strong relationships with existing accounts.
Back to top