The Marketing Analyst delivers analytical expertise and utilizes their marketing experience, knowledge and skills to support their initiatives and improve channel performance.
- Pull insights from the performance of all communications
- Report out marketing/creative performance to appropriate parties for learning purposes
- Work closely with Communication Managers, who identify communications to test
- Identify high-value audience segments and influencers and develop go-to-market positioning in collaboration with other Marketing team members
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to provide real-time analysis around campaign performance, developing trends and opportunities for program growth
- Use data mining skills to identify business trends and marketing shifts and provide insights on company performance
- Work to monitor and increase conversion on key selling pages through multivariate testing of landing page and email design
- Work with marketers and developers to fill digital KPI goals
- Experience with SQL, analytics platforms and tag management
- 2 years of professional experience in marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top