Manager, IT Internal Audit
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
The IT Internal Audit Manager develops audit functions and serves as the primary point of contact for IT-related risk areas.
- Develop and perform internal audits to determine adherence to guidelines and regulations and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
- Execute operational, financial, regulatory and IT audits
- Find opportunities for continuous auditing and monitoring
- Assist with data extraction and analytical testing
- Review and identify control issues and best practices
- Recommend enhancements, policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience performing IT audits for a large, complex environment
- 5 years of experience leading IT infrastructure, application and implementation reviews
- IT auditing skills in several of the following areas: general controls (COBIT and/or ITIL), cyber/information security, Windows, SQL, network and other infrastructure technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Audit Command Language or a similar tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
What'll Make You Special
- Experience in mortgage industry and consumer regulatory compliance auditing
- CISA, CIA or a related certification
- Big 4 or public accounting experience
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Romeo R.President’s Club Power Banker—Web Mortgage Banking
Romeo’s main focus is building relationships. He prospects new business that can benefit from Quicken Loans technology, and maintains strong relationships with existing accounts.
Back to top