Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer - Phoenix
Who We Are
As a team member of the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, you become part of a family of over 33,000 team members in over 160 companies across 15 different industries from Finance, to Technology, Real Estate, Gaming and more.
Quicken Loans started as a “summer experiment” in 1985 and has grown into the largest residential mortgage lender in the nation with offices in Detroit, MI, Cleveland, OH, Phoenix, AZ and more. We’ve revolutionized the mortgage industry by putting our clients first and creating innovative technology like Rocket Mortgage that makes the complex mortgage process radically simple.
What You'll Do/Need
This position is designed for licensed loan originators who are top performers in the industry. These high-level Loan Officers will skip SAFE training and start working with clients from day one.
- Interview clients to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs and objectives
- Evaluate various loan programs and affordable financing plans from a broad range of Quicken Loans mortgage options
- Educate and advise clients on the home buying process and how to best manage their mortgage
- Ensure exceptional client experiences with ongoing communication throughout the entire loan process
What Else Can You Expect?
- Earning Potential: Control how much you earn each month with our uncapped commission structure
- No Cold Calling: Connect with high-quality leads who are interested in speaking with you about purchase or refinance loans
- Professional Growth: Create your own career path into leadership or senior-level roles based on your goals
- Mentorship: Receive real-time feedback from your leaders and support from team members who were once in your shoes
- 2-3 years of refinance mortgage experience
- Self-Starter mindset and the drive to meet and surpass goals
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, production-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients over the phone
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Quicken Loans is a proud equal opportunity employer. Candidates must meet National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Secure & Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) requirements.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in a tie in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Origination Studies (tied in 2017) and 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer Studies. 2017 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,893 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2017. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Back to top