Jr Marketing Strategist
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet. Bedrock’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 330 office and retail tenants in Detroit’s technology-centric downtown. For more information, visit www.bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
What You'll Do/Need
Bedrock Marketing Team
The Marketing Team is responsible or showcasing our company, our properties, and the city of Detroit in the most exciting ways possible for a diverse array of audiences. The Marking Team uses a variety of mediums to tell Detroit’s evolving story including film, photography, graphic design, and web development. Close collaboration with internal and external partners provides our team with the many resources we need to bring new ideas to life. As we work to preserve the rich history of Detroit, we’re forward-thinking in our vision for its future.
The Jr. Marketing Strategist uses business insights and information along with marketing and digital media expertise to develop strategic plans for marketing campaigns and ecosystems working under the leadership of the Marketing Manager and the Vice President of Marketing. The Jr. Marketing Strategist will marry business objectives, target audience identification, media channels, and creative strategies to best achieve business goals. We’re looking for someone who thinks strategically and creatively while always connecting back to achievable business goals. If you are a critical/analytical thinker with a passion for staying up to date while always being result-driven, we want to talk to you.
- Use company goals to develop marketing campaigns to achieve business objectives by identifying target audiences, messaging strategy and communication channels to best reach the target
- Author various forms of planning documents in the form of Keynote, Excel, Word, etc. as “guiding” documents for discussion and execution of campaigns
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to set goals and measure results
- Provide insight and analysis on campaign performance
- Stay close to the industry to analyze trends and direct research as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- 2 years internal marketing department or agency experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing/advertising strategy, creative development process, and media planning
- Excellent multitasking, organization, time management, and written and oral communication skills
- Modest & Secure
- Independently Driven
- Intelligently Collaborative
- Never Satisfied
- Relentless Commitment to Service
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, and may be modified periodically.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top